Charge up arts and crafts with Elmer’s Glow-in-the-Dark Liquid Glue! It’s washable and flexible when dry, so it’s easy to clean up and perfect for kids. They can add it to painting, decorating, or gluing projects; shine a light on it; and watch it radiate in the dark. They can even make slime that glows-just mix with a few common household ingredients like baking soda and contact solution. Check out how to make glow-in-the-dark slime below!
Elmer’s Glow In The Dark Liquid Glue (Great For Making Slime 147 ml), Washable, Blue, Nontoxic, Safe
- Create slime that glows in the dark and add an explosive pop to arts and crafts! For best glow, expose to light for at least two minutes, then watch it glow in the dark. When the glow fades, recharge in light again.
- Created with parents and teachers in mind, Elmer’s School Glue is washable for easy cleanup and safe, fun gluing. Designed with a non-runny formula, Elmer’s is a stress-free way to add excitement to art projects.
- For more than 65 years, Elmer’s products have been the perfect choice for inspiration and convenience. With a full range of art, craft, repair, school and office products for both children and adults, Elmer’s keeps you prepared for almost any project.
- Adult supervision is required. This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years.
- It is used for decorating, painting, gluing, or making slime, the possibilities are endless. Easy to use glue allows for endless creativity.
Out of stock