Electrify arts, crafts, and slime with the neon shine of Elmer’s Glow-in-the-Dark Liquid Glue. While bright in the day, this craft glue truly comes to life at night, lighting up with a luminous neon glow. It’s also great for making glue slime—just mix with a few common household ingredients like baking soda and contact solution. Washable, safe, and nontoxic, Elmer’s glue is an easy, mess-free way to get creative for arts and craft projects. Whether used for decorating, painting, gluing, or making slime, the possibilities are endless.
Elmer’s Glow-in-the-Dark Liquid Glue, Great For Making Slime, Washable, Assorted Colors, 5 Ounces Each, 4 Count 5 Oz.
- Glue that glows in the dark for electrifying arts, crafts, and Slime
- Brilliant neon colors truly come to life when the lights go out
- Washable, safe, and nontoxic, formulated for use by children
- Great for making glue Slime that shines in the dark For best glow, expose to light for at least two minutes, then watch it glow in the dark When the glow fades, recharge in light again
- Bundle includes the following colors: 2 bottles natural, 1 bottle pink, and 1 bottle blue
Out of stock