Visibly reduce the appearance of acne and achieve clearer-looking skin with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel. From the #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand, the maximum-strength acne-fighting formula of this pimple spot treatment is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just two hours. The effective gel formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription Benzoyl peroxide effectively treats pimples and helps prevent future breakouts. Designed for acne-prone skin, this spot treatment provides continuous improvement of blemishes throughout the day and can be applied up to 3 times a day. Help minimize the appearance of pimples and breakouts with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel, comparable to Proactiv, Clearasil and Differin acne spot treatments.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel with Maximum Strength Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Medicine, Pimple Cream for Acne Prone Skin with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, 1 oz
- 1-ounce tube of Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel with maximum-strength 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication to help fight acne and prevent breakouts for clearer looking skin
- This effective acne-fighting spot gel is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just 2 hours and actively fights breakouts, for continuous improvement in skin’s appearance throughout the day
- Its maximum strength formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide Benzoyl peroxide is the acne medication dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription.
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended skincare brand, this maximum-strength stubborn acne treatment is specially formulated for acne-prone skin to help manage acne and clear breakouts.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying pimple spot treatment then proceed to cover affected area with a thin layer of acne gel 1 to 3 times daily. Consider this if you’ve liked treatments from Proactiv, Clearasil and Differin.
Out of stock