speeds of up to 150MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly copy and go. Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, so you can transfer a 4K movie to the drive in less than 40 seconds. The design keeps the retractable connector protected when not in use, and the included SanDisk Secure Access software provides password protection of your private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for sharing.
SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive 128GB – SDCZ800-128G-G46
- High-speed USB 3.1 (Gen 1) performance of up to 200MB/s read and up to 150MB/s write
- Transfers files to drive up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, so you can quickly transfer and go
- Transfer a 4K movie in less than 40 seconds. Transfer 1000 photos in less than 60 seconds
- USB 3.1/USB 3.0 enabled (backward-compatible with USB 2.0)
- Operating temperature is 0 degree to 35 degree in celsius. Storage temperature is minus 10 degree to 70 degree in celsius
1 in stock